To keep school safe and fun for all our students, LCP has adopted a nut-free policy for all classes.
Please do not bring any foods containing nuts or nut butters. This includes products processed in facilities that also process nuts. Please read all food labels carefully, and talk with your teacher if you are unsure about a food.
With the help of some of our families, we have put together a printable list of safe snack ideas. Since manufacturing processes change frequently, please continue to double-check labels. Thank you!
Download the Safe Snacks List
Sample Preschool Snacks
Here are some ideas for balanced snack options using nut-free products.
- Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Crackers
- Baby carrots and cucumber slices with Hidden Valley Ranch
- Stonyfield Strawberry Yogurt Squeezes
- Sliced turkey
- Cheese slices
- Triscuit Crackers
- Orange slices
- Ritz Crackers
- Gallo All-Natural Salami
- Sliced colby-jack cheese
- Mixed berries
- Tillamook medium cheddar cheese
- Celery sticks
- Snyders pretzels
- Plum Brand Fruit Mash-Ups
- Mott’s Applesauce
- Honey Maid or Annie’s Graham Crackers
- Sun-maid Raisins
- Tillamook, Raley’s, or Organic Valley String Cheese
- Lundberg Rice cakes
- Apple Slices
- WowButter nut-free peanut butter substitute