We are very excited to share our co-op homeschool preschool options with you. Our resources will help you learn, create, and play together at home!
Even if you are not currently enrolled in LCP, we welcome you to join us for our teacher-supported, learn-from-home options.
Our goals are to encourage play-based learning through a variety of activities, support families through parent education, and continue to build our LCP community, even when we are not at preschool together.
We offer two monthly membership options. Both of these options are designed around LCP’s traditions of engaging play-based learning, meaningful adult-child connections, and fun! Our activities focus on creativity, exploration, investigation, risk-taking, and connection.
There is so much good stuff that we can’t wait to share with all of you!
Co-op Membership ~ $25/month
- Monthly newsletter with play-based activities, resource lists, book recommendations, recipes, songs, parent education, and more!
- Access to a variety of parent education opportunities, customized to our families’ needs and interests
- Continue to connect and build community with LCP teachers and families
Homeschool Membership ~ $75/month
- Co-op membership benefits (newsletter, parent education, and community)
- Weekly pre-recorded circle time video from Teacher Kellie
- Learn, Create, Play Activity Kit – a monthly themed kit created by our LCP teachers. Each kit will include 3 detailed activities with supplies and extensions, reusable tools, a variety of songs/chants/recipes, sensory supplies or activities, and a picture book. A little bit of LCP that you can enjoy at home!
- An individual online visit once a month with Teacher Kellie, with your choice of activity, such as guided journal time, show and tell, or scavenger hunts
Home Visits ~ $45/visit (one child), $15 for each additional child
Teacher Kellie will be offering home visits to provide in-person interaction and fun! These visits will be held outdoors only, and will include circle time and an activity. Each visit is scheduled for a one hour block. The last 10 minutes will be spent on clean-up and goodbyes.
Visits can be scheduled weekly, biweekly, or monthly. Siblings of an enrolled student may join in for the home visit. If you would like to invite another family to join your home visit, please make sure they are enrolled in one of our membership options. You may have up to 5 kids at a home visit.ENROLL NOW
For enrollment questions, please contact our Admin Director, Amy Anderson, at firstname.lastname@example.org.