Welcome to Loomis Community Preschool
a play-based parent participation preschool
Serving the community since 1970
At Loomis Community Preschool, children’s natural curiosity, creativity, and confidence is nurtured and enhanced through a wide-range of hands-on, play-based activities and experiences.
As a welcoming community of teachers, parents, and children, we work hand-in-hand to provide a safe, caring environment that encourages the development of the whole child and fosters cooperation, communication, and respect.
At LCP, families work together, learn together, and most importantly, play together!
As a member of our parent cooperative preschool, you will:
- Work in the classroom under the direction of our teachers
- Attend parent education meetings throughout the school year
- Develop relationships with other families
- Learn about positive parenting strategies & resources
- Actively participate in the operation of the school
- Have fun playing and learning with your child!